Sunday 30 November 2014

More Meanderthal Songs



The Road to the Isles  (Does it start from Anthony's?)

Do you know the way to San Jose? (Are we going THAT far!)

Happy Wanderer  (We're all in a 'happy place')

Is this the way to Amarillo (Yes, but there's the Atlantic Ocean in between)

Bring me Sunshine (It will help to dry up the mud)

I know where I’m going (I'm glad YOU do!)

What a Wonderful World (It is...especially when we're lost!)

Climb every mountain (We we're only supposed to be going up Nicky Nook!)

Raindrops keep falling on my head ( You should have hair like the rest of us, John!)

Sentimental Journey (Nostalgia's not what it used to be)

Show me the way to go home (We've wandered round in circles for long enough)

On Top of the World  (Yea, but we're supposed to be down in that valley!

What a wonderful world (It is,,,if you're a Meanderthal!)

The Green, Green Grass of Home (I could be at home, gardening!)

1 comment:

Meanderthal1 said...

Good stuff ! Val says what about "A wandering Minstrel I" ..... This could go on for a long time !!