Thursday 27 November 2014

VETERANS ON VELOS ! WHAT NEXT ?



Well done the "Tyred"Trio.

But......
  
In the absence of a "Match report" to write I shall have to assuage the itchy-twitchy fingers  by penning something. (or should that be "keyboarding" something ?)  so may I offer......

"A Song Sheet For Meanderthals"


  • "You'll Never Walk Alone"      There's more than one weirdo out there.
  • "These Boots are Made for Walking."      but you have to be there with them.
  • "Walk Right In."       never mind the large animals and the knee deep mud.
  • "Walking Back to Happiness "      We parked the car at a pub.
  • "Walking After Midnight."        Think we're lost again.
  • "I Walk the Line"          "Could you blow into this little tube sir ? "
  • "I Would Walk 500 Miles."        I'm lying.
  • "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"       Air ambulance on standby please.
  • "Ramblin' Rose"       How did SHE get in here.
  • "A long and Winding Road"       Aren't they all ?
  • "I'm Walking Backwards for Christmas"      The Goon Show ( you know what I mean)
  • "My Way"      We should have gone the OTHER way !
  • "Road to Nowhere"     We know it well.
  • "Keep Right on 'till the End of the Road"     Harry Lauder - not LOUDER Harry !
  • "Walking in Memphis"     Can you just check that map again ?

  • and one last one for John R  "The Hippopotamus Song"

No comments: