Friday 5 August 2016

Danny's View of...... Milnthorpe

"Just follow me!  (....and keep up)!

A novel way of getting over a stile.
(Or.. getting over a stile, in style)

"I'm on the..Top of the World.. looking down on you lot!"

A row of pretty cottages in Beetham

"Keep up! You're doing very well!"

The weir at the old corn mill in Beetham

Looking back to Milnthorpe

Butty Time in the shade. That makes a change!)

Deer in Dalam Hall deer park 

I didn't know we were in Beatrix Potter country.

Mrs Tiggywinkles?

When does the grouse-shooting start?

"Are you the one on my whiskey bottle?"

Part of the Kent estuary at high tide

He's come down of his perch now.

"I see no ships!"

I think Danny's been at the 'Famous Grouse'!
(Should that river really slope?)

A very pheasant sight. 

What goes up.....must come down....somehow!

A pretty picture in the deer park

Home at last! 

"There were ten green bottles.....!"
Now there's only four.....and a half.
.....and somebody 'photo-bombing'.

No. It's a dog.

The Shandyman cometh!

No comments: