Saturday 29 September 2018

Caption Pic 29th Sept

"Val-de-reee. Val-de-rah. My knapsack on my back!
Ooops!.... I've left it back at the lunch stop!

"Stop ! No Photos. This is a highly trained band of  super fit 
secret undercover agents including 00 70+
"The hills are alive with the sound of ..........creaking joints!"
"Moses parting the Red Sea ?" " No ! Probably John holding back the cows."
"C'mon lads. Let's play aeroplanes. Bags I'm a Spitfire. "
" The way 'e leads walks..."Kamikaze's"   more appropriate."
"I think he's holding them back. Doesn't want 'em racing on ahead."
Please place the following words in order of speed:-
Tortoise, Snail, Meanderthal, Sloth, 
"Speed  ?  We don't need speed. We're all on IBUPROFEN"
"Is that a hymn sheet or a prescription in his hand ?"

No comments: