Monday 9 August 2021

WOULD I LIE TO YOU

 Would Jim Cullen Lie to You ?

Well.... Yes he would actually.

Jim Cullen says......

1. I once had to remove two planters outside a shop in the Loire Valley in order to pull my caravan through the centre of the village to the astonishment of local onlookers.

2. From a ski chair I once watched in horror as a baby in a plastic toboggan slipped towards a precipice before it's frantic parents.

3, I once made a frogs legs hors d'oeuvres from frogs caught in my back garden.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


No. 3. is a lie

no 1. I failed to adhere to the direction "Sauf Riverains" .... " Residents only ".

No. 2. was horrific as I sat next to Paddy in the ski chair but fortunately the toboggan lodged in a shrub on the edge of the drop

Jim 



No comments: